A robust menu of options to support your health and well-being*
We offer comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage with a broad network of providers. Our medical plans include:
- Coverage for preventive care, doctor visits, hospital stays, labs, x-rays, urgent care and emergency room service.
- Fertility benefits, in addition to pregnancy, medical and prescription drug fertility assistance and support for all phases of preconception, pregnancy and postpartum.
- Mental health support. All employees may access counselors through the Employee Assistance Program, even if they are not covered on a Southern Glazer’s medical plan. Covered employees have access to mental health coverage and support through telemedicine options and our medical plans.
- Virtual doctor and counseling visits.
- Access to nurse advice lines and chronic condition management programs.
We offer several dental plan options to meet your needs and suit your tastes. Our dental plans include:
- Free in-network preventive care (such as cleanings and exams)
- Coverage for basic and major services such as fillings and bridges
- Orthodontia for children and adults
Our employees get coverage for:
- Routine eye exams
- Contact lenses (instead of glasses)
- Prescription eyeglasses (lenses & frames)
We offer employees life and accidental death & disability (AD&D) insurance to protect your family.
Cost of basic Life Insurance for the employee is 100% covered. (You can also purchase additional coverage at affordable rates for yourself, your spouse/domestic partner and your children.)
Pays a benefit if you or a covered family member dies
AD&D insurance pays a benefit if you die or suffer a serious injury due to a non-work accident. Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits pays 100% of the cost of Basic AD&D Insurance for you. You can also purchase additional coverage for yourself and your spouse/domestic partner.
Disability benefits replace a portion of your pay if a non-work-related illness or injury prevents you from working for a long period of time. The company pays the full cost for Short-Term Disability (STD) and Basic Long-Term Disability (LTD) coverage for each of our employees.
Six weeks of parental leave paid at 100% for new infant bonding or welcoming an adopted child
Unpaid Family Medical Leave so you can care for a loved one
Military and bereavement leave
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) help you save at least 22% in taxes on your out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses. How? Because your paycheck contributions to an FSA come out before you pay taxes. We offer several different FSA options so you can choose the one that fits your spending needs.
*Eligibility for certain benefit programs may vary based on your work location.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees.